Destination : Uganda
Visa Type : Entry
Visa Required: Yes
Process Time : 2-3 weeks
Please note the above CLS service charges include all of the following:
1- Online supply applicant with the appropriate application forms online
2- Check each application and place all documents in order
3- Arranging all embassy visa fee payment in the currency & format required
4- Dispatching of completed applications & passports to our office in Australia for visa processing
5- Review of the passport upon its return to ensure visa has been issued correctly
6- Dispatching of passport with issued visa, by your chosen method of courier
- Applicants Passport with a minimum 12 months validity remaining and two (2) blank pages
- One (1) Application form (Please ensure that this form is completed, signed and dated. If a question does not apply to you please ensure that you write 'not applicable' in the space allocated. Incomplete applications will be returned without a visa
- One (1) recently-taken passport size photographs
- Appropriate applicable visa fee; please see above for current fees and acceptable forms of payment
- Travel Ticket/Air Travel Reservation-Itinerary
You must have an International Inoculation Certificate against Yellow Fever. It is recommended that you have an International Inoculation Certificate against Cholera.
The visa is valid for three months from the date of issue: you must enter Uganda within three months of the date of issue.
Once you purchase your visa online, you will be prompted to download your visa application forms and check list. This will contain all the information you need, with detailed instructions. Once you have completed this information, please forward all corresponding information back to us at the CLS office, and we will take care of everything else.